Thursday 28 August 2014

A summer of Learning

I haven't been blogging as regularly as I would like to lately, but I've been busy travelling all over the country this summer. I'll be back up and blogging properly on Saturday as that's when I return from my holiday and will have an actual laptop to type posts up on (using my phone is quite fiddly). This summer, I've definitely explored more of my interests and also things that i didn't previously take any interest in or didn't know anything about.

I've almost finished reading 'An astronauts guide to life on Earth' by Chris Hadfield and so an in-depth review of that is coming up as its one of the best books I've ever read. As I said, I've been exploring new fields this summer and so an influx of very mis-matched posts are to be expected. It's all part of the fun though. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin